BCECE Bihar DLRS Various Post Recruitment 2023 Directorate of Land Records & Survey has Recently Invited for Bihar AMIN, Clerk, Kanoongo & Assistant Settlement Officer Post Recruitment 2023. Any candidate who is interested to fill this form, they should check eligibility, age limit and Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Those Candidates Are Interested in the following recruitment can apply online from the link given below.
Total : 10101 Post
|Bihar AMIN, Kanoongo, Clerk & Other Various Post 2023 Vacancy Details|
|Post Name||Total Post||Bihar Directorate of Land Records & Survey DLRS Various Post Eligibility Details|
|Special Survey AMIN||8244||Diploma in Civil Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.|
|Special Survey Clerk||744||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Special Survey Kanoongo||758||Diploma in Civil Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.2 Year Experience|
|Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer ASO||355||BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with 2 Year Experience.|
|Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023 Various Post Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Special Survey AMIN||3225||722||917||1422||1301||75||282||8244|
|Special Survey Clerk||313||74||84||132||113||06||22||744|
|Special Survey Kanoongo||302||64||91||127||135||07||32||758|
|Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer ASO||145||28||37||71||57||04||13||355|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years (Amin & Kanoongo )
- Minimum Age : 21 Years (ASO & Clerk)
- Maximum Age : 37 Years (GEN Male)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (GEN Female)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (BC/ EBC Male, Female)
- Maximum Age : 42 Years (SC/ ST Male, Female)
- You can read the Notification for more about Age Relaxation.
How to Apply
- BCECE Bihar DLRS Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2023.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 13/04/2023 to 12/05/2023.
- You can read the Notification to learn more about Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023.
- Please complete your basic details and then upload your photo, sign and ID proof.
- Before submitting an application form, make sure you have reviewed all of your details.
- To complete the form, you must pay the application fee. If applicable
- To continue the process, print and submit the final form.
- General / OBC / EWS : 800/-
- SC / ST / PH : 400/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.