Computer MCQ for JOA IT – Multiple Choice Questions and Answers – 2
Microsoft Office MCQs – Multiple Choice Questions and Answers – 2
Computer MCQ for JOA IT – Multiple Choice Questions and Answers – 1
1 The ability to combine name and addresses with a standard document is called_________
A. Document formatting
B. Database management
C. Mail merge
D. Form letters
2. Which enables us to send the same letter to different persons?
C. Mail merge
D. None of above
3. A word Processor would most likely be used to do
A. Keep an account of money spent
B. Do a computer search in media center
C. Maintain an inventory
D. Type a biography
4. What is gutter margin?
A. Margin that is added to the left margin when printing
B. Margin that is added to right margin when printing
C. Margin that is added to the binding side of page when printing
D. Margin that is added to the outside of the page when printing
5. Which can be used for quick access to commonly used commands and tools?
A. Status bar
B. Tool bar
C. Menu bar
D. Title bar
Computer MCQ for JOA IT
6. Which of the following is not essential component to perform a mail merge operation?
A. Main document
B. Data source
C. Merge fields
D. Word fields
7. When the language bar is _____, it means that you don not see it on the screen but it will be displayed the next time you start your computer.
8. Auto correct was originally designed to replace______ words as you type.
A. Short, repetitive
B. Grammatically incorrect
D. None of the above
9. Home Key uses for
A. Moves the cursor beginning of the document
B. Moves the cursor beginning of the paragraph
C. Moves the cursor beginning of the screen
D. Moves the cursor beginning of the line
10. “Ctrl+Right Arrow” is used to
A. Moves the cursor one word right
B. Moves the cursor end of the line
C. Moves the cursor end of the document
D. Moves the cursor one Paragraph down