AIIMS Bhopal MTS Clerk Recruitment 2023 AIIMS Bhopal is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Executive Director, AIIMS Bhopal invites online applications from the Indian nationals & Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) for recruitment to the following non-faculty posts on direct recruitment basis:
Total Vacancies : 233 Posts
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Office/Store Attendant (MTS)||40|
|Lower Division Clerk||32|
Qualifications & Age Limit
|Post Name||Qualifications||Age Limit|
|Office/Store Attendant (MTS)||10th Pass or ITI equivalent||Age Limit: Between 18-30 years|
|Stenographer||(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University|
(ii) Skill Test Norms:
Dictation- 10 Minutes @ 80WPM
Transcription- 50 Minutes English or 65 Minutes Hindi on a Computer
|Age Limit: Between 18-27 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University|
Skill test norms on computer Typing speed @35w.p.m.in English or 30 w. p. m. in Hindi
(Time allowed 10 minutes)
(35 w.p.m or 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH /9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key
depressions for each word)
|Age Limit: Between 18-30 years|
|Driver||i) 10th pass from a recognised Board.|
ii) LMV and HMV commercial license.
iii) 2 years’ experience of driving commercial vehicle.
|Age Limit: Between 18-27 years|
|Store Keeper-cum-Clerk||Graduate· from a recognised university with one year experience in handling stores.||Age Limit: Between 18-30 years|
General/OBC/EWS : Rs.1200/-
SC/ST/PwD : Rs.600/-
Opening date of online Application : 06-10-2023
Closing date of online application : 30-10-2023
(a) Computer Based Test (CBT):
1. The CBT will be conducted in the manner as detailed in Section –IV.
2. Candidates clearing the CBT will be subjected to a skill test, if applicable. The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature.
3. The date and details of skill test will be notified on the website of AIIMS Bhopal in due course.
4. The result will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by candidates in CBT in the order of merit, subject to clearing the Skill Test, if applicable. Candidates figuring in the order of merit will be subject to document verification.
(b) Document Verification:
Original documents of candidates will be verified in the order of merit. The date and details of document verification will be notified on the website of AIIMS Bhopal after declaration of result of CBT. The number of candidates shall be called for document verification in the ratio of 1:3 based on number of posts.
(c) Final Notification of Result:
The list of selected and waitlisted candidates will be published on the website of AIIMS, Bhopal after the stage of document verification.
- HP Van Mitra Recruitment 2023 HP Van Mitra Notification 2023 Out
- HPPSC Shimla Lecture (Ras-Shatra and Bhaishajya kalpana) Recruitment 2023
- HPPSC Shimla Professor (Ras Shastra) Recruitment 2023
- HPPSC Shimla Assistant Research Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Out Apply Now For 3036 Group B and C Posts