Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2021
AAI Recruitment 2021 Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2021
Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April, 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
Airports Authority of India, RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program in various airports in Northern Region for the year 2021-22. During the period of Apprenticeship the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
Total Vacancies : 66 Posts
Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years diploma in Engineering in any of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
1. Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
2. Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2019 or after 2019 are eligible.
3. Age limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 30.09.2021
Mode of Selection
1. Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
2. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
Last date to apply : 31-10-2021
Download Official Notification
Download 1600+ HP & Indian GK PDF file
January to September Current Affairs PDF
प्रतिदिन सरकारी नौकरी की अपडेट लेने के लिए हमारे WhatsApp ग्रुप में ऐड होने के लिए यंहा क्लीक करे
सरकारी नौकरी की जानकारी सबसे पहले पाने के लिए हमारे YOUTUBE चैनल को सब्सक्राइब करने के लिए यंहा क्लीक करे