Central Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2023 Out for 1000 Posts Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 for manager scale 2 has been published on the official website of the Central Bank of India.
Candidates who are interested in the Manager role in the Central Bank of India must check all the details very carefully which are mentioned in this post.
Total Vacancies : 1000 Posts
SC : 150 Posts
ST : 75 Posts
OBC : 270 Posts
EWS : 100 Posts
General : 405 Posts
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Rs. 175 + GST
All Other Candidates Rs. 850 + GST
i) A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India.
Note: Preference shall be given to the candidate, who possesses any other higher qualification.
Minimum 3 years experience as an officer in PSB/Private Sector Banks / RRB.
Minimum 6 years experience as a Clerk in PSB/Private Sector Bank/RRB and with MBA/MCA/Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management /Treasury Management/ Forex/ Trade Finance/ CA/ ICWA/ CMA/ CFA/ PGDM/ Diploma from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
Maximum Age : 32 Years
The selection process of the Central Bank of India (CBI) Manager Recruitment consists of some stages which are given below:
Online Written Test
Last date to Apply : 15-07-2023
- HP Van Mitra Recruitment 2023 HP Van Mitra Notification 2023 Out
- HPPSC Shimla Lecture (Ras-Shatra and Bhaishajya kalpana) Recruitment 2023
- HPPSC Shimla Professor (Ras Shastra) Recruitment 2023
- HPPSC Shimla Assistant Research Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Out Apply Now For 3036 Group B and C Posts