HP Ayush Vibhag Ayurvedic Pharmacy officer Recruitment 2023 The Department of Ayush, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-9 invites the application form for the posts of Ayurvedic Pharmacy Officers reserved for Persons with Disabilities (Handicapped Categories) as per the detail mentioned below
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply
Post Name : Ayurvedic Pharmacy Officer
Total Vacancies : 13 Posts
Direct Recruitment : 07 Posts
On Batch wise : 06 Posts
i) Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized University/Board
ii) Successful training of at least two year duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist/diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda)/Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) from an Institution duly recognized by the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board /University recognized by the H.P. Govt.
Rs. @17820/- per month which shall the 60% of Cell-1 level-8 of revised pay scale under the H.P.C.S. (Revised Pay) Rules, 2022
How to Fill HP Ayush Vibhag Ayurvedic Pharmacy officer Recruitment 2023
The above posts are to be filled up on the contract basis for one year in the Ayush Vibhag.
The applicant should be Bonafide resident of H.P.
The candidates may be appointed at anywhere in the State.
The application form complete in all respects from the eligible candidates must reach in the office of Director Ayush, H.P., Block No. 26, SDA Complex Kasumpati on or before 30.05.2023. No application shall be entertained after the aforesaid last dates.
Documents required for completion of selection process:-
1. Age proof (Matric Certificate)
2. 10+2 Certificate
3. Professional Training Certificate
4. Registration certificate from H.P. Ayurveda and Unani Board.
5. Himachal Bonafide Certificate
6. Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
7. Latest Character Certificate issued by the competent authority
8. Certificate of disability issued by the competent authority
Others documents required for completion of selection process, if any:-
1. Certificate of back ward area or panchayat issue by the competent authority
2. Additional Professional Qualification, if any
3. Land less family/family having land less than 1 Hectare to be certified by the concerned revenue authority.
4. Non employment certificate to the effect that none of the family member is in Government/Semi Govt. Service issued by the competent authority.
5. BPL Family having family annual income (from all sources) below 40,000/- or as prescribed by the Govt. by the time to time.
6. Widow/divorced /destitute/signal women.
7. Signal Daughter/orphan.
8. Experience up to a maximum of 5 years in Govt./semi Govt. organization relating to the post applied for.
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 45 Years
Last date to Apply : 30-05-2023