District Programme Manager jobs in Shimla at NIELIT- APPLY NOW
NIELIT Shimla Recruitment 2021 District Programme Manager jobs in Shimla at NIELIT- APPLY NOW
NIELIT Shimla Recruitment 2021 NIELIT announced job notification for the post of District Programme Manager has been released officially. MBA/PGDM, MHA pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nielit.gov.in.
Graduation degree in any discipline including AYUSH and MBA in Healthcare Management/ Masters in health/ hospital administration/ Post Graduation diploma in Hospital & healthcare management (Two years) from AICTE recognized institute with minimum 3 year working experience in Public health Programme
Pay application fees of Rs. 1000/-
through online mode only Mention fee Application Fees /Payment Procedure
1) Candidate must have a valid Email ID.
2) Candidate must deposit fee (Rs.1000/-) through online mode only through UPI Money Transfer (Bhim app,GooglePay, PhonePay, Paytm etc) or Net Banking (INB, NEFT etc) before proceeding the application form.
3) The transaction Receipt/Details must be retained by the candidate for future reference.
4) The valid transaction receipt having UPI Transaction ID/UTR number/Net banking Reference ID (clearly visible) must be uploaded in document upload section.
5) Cash Deposit in account will not be accepted.
6) Fee once paid will not be refunded.
a. Name: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology(NIELIT)
b. Bank Name: State Bank of India
c. Account No: 31857396177
d. IFSC Code: SBIN0000718
Eligible candidates will be called for virtual interview.
How to Apply
1. Only online application form will be received.
2. Go to NIELIT Shimla Website (http://www.nielit.gov.in/shimla)
3. Click on Recruitments Tab
4. Under the recruitment tab go through the Links Advertisement, Application form filling steps before filling the form.
5. Pay application fees of Rs. 1000/- through online mode only. Bank details are provided above.
6. Click Apply Online Link and follow the steps.
7. Upload concerned documents
a. Payment Receipt(jpeg/jpg) size below 1 Mb
b. Upload Qualification & Work Experience Certificate in Single PDF size below 10 Mb
c. Upload Recent Passport size photo(jpeg/jpg) size below 1 Mb
8. Eligible candidates will be called for virtual interview.
Last date of Application is 26/05/2021 on or before 05:30 PM