Oil India Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 187 Vacancies Oil India Limited (OIL), a prominent public-sector oil and gas company, has issued a notification for recruitment of 187 posts across various grades including Grade 3, 5, and 7. The notification is a valuable opportunity for interested candidates. The online application process is open until 25 April 2023.
The selection process for Oil India Limited Recruitment includes a written test, document verification, and medical examination. In the given article, candidates can check detailed information on Oil India Recruitment 2023.
Total Vacancies : 187 Posts
Oil India Vacancy Details:
|Grade Name||No.Of Vacancies|
Salary For Oil India Recruitment 2023:
|Grade Name||Pay Scale|
|Grade-III||Rs. 26,600 – 90,000/-|
|Grade-V||Rs. 32,000 – 1,27,000/-|
|Grade-VII||Rs. 37,500 – 1,45,000/-|
Oil India Age Limit:
The minimum age limit is 18 years for all categories and age relaxation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen shall be as per Government of India directives.
Oil India Recruitment required eligibility details:
- Passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel Trade from a Government Recognized Institute.
- Trade Certificate in Fitter Trade from a Government Recognized Institute
- (i) Trade Certificate in the relevant course of 2 years duration from a
- Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a
- Government Recognized Board.
- (ii) Must possess valid and current 2
- nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate
- issued by a Competent Authority.
- Trade Certificate in Welder Trade from a Government Recognized Institute.
- Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic Trade from a Government
- Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government
- Recognized Board.
- Passed B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Trade Certificate in the relevant course of 2 years duration from a Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board.
- Must possess valid and current 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
- B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (PB-B.Sc.) from an Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Must have professional experience of 02 (two) years after obtaining registration from State Nursing Council.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering or Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/Technology or Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/- as Online Application Fee Exclusive of GST and Payment Gateway/Bank Charges. the online application fee is non-refundable.
Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial cate will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2023:
Candidates fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited Website in the careers webpage under the current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 28/03/2023, 07:00 a.m. to 25/04/2023, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Download Official Notification