IEDUPHP Recruitment 2023 for Data Entry Operator & District Coordinator The Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (IEDRC) Regional Center, Himachal Pradesh, invites applications for talented, innovative, and dynamic candidates who are keen to demonstrate their proven academic, credential, and professional achievements for the various positions at the regional center on a contractual basis.
Before applying candidates must ensure that required qualifications, experience and other conditions are fulfilled. Note:- only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
Total Vacancies : 18 Posts
Data Entry Operator : 08 Posts
Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute. Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point & 1 year Working Experience
10500/- to 12500/- The Salary may be negotiable as per experience and last drawn salary.
District Coordinator : 06 Posts
Graduate from recognized University/ Institute. 2-3 years of post-qualification work experience in Entrepreneurship, Skill Development, Sector.
17500/- to 20500/- The Salary may be negotiable as per experience and last drawn salary.
Programme Coordinator : 04 Posts
Master Degree in Social Science/Humanity/ MSW/MBA in Management from recognized University/ Institute. 3-5 years of work experience in Entrepreneurship, Skill Development Sector. Specially working in Government Sector Experience in teaching and research in the area of entrepreneurship development
20500/- to 24500/- The Salary may be negotiable as per experience and last drawn salary.
Application Fees / Payment Procedure
1) Candidate must have a valid Phone no & E-mail ID.
2) Candidate must Pay fee (Rs. 500/-) before interview if shortlist for interview.
3) Fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to Apply
1. Only online application form will be received.
2. Go to IED Regional Center official website (https//:www.ieduphp.in)
3. Click on Recruitments tab.
4. Under the Recruitments tab go through the Link Advertisement, Application form filling steps before filling the form.
5. Click apply online Link and follow the steps.
6. Upload concerned documents a. Upload Qualification & work Experience Certificate in Single PDF size below 10 MB b. Upload Recent Passport size photo(jpeg/jpg) size below 1Mb
7. Submit the form
Starting date to Apply Online : 31-05-2023
Closing date to Apply Online : 15-06-2023